Chris' Waves to Broadway

The crazy thoughts and adventures that take me out of my Forest Hills home and hopefully lead me back to the Broadway lights.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Jesus Year...

I have to send a shout out to all my family and friends who helped me ring in my "Jesus Year" as I was so informed. I understand he died at the age of 33. Yes, I'm 33. The good thing is I don't feel any older. Which is fabulous. I went to Cafe Mozart to have some dinner with a small group of friends and had a great time.
I LOVE that place. It has great food and of course their speciale is DESSERT. When the symphony began playing after a fabulous dinner and conversation I knew my delicious chocolate brownie with creamy fudge melted and oozing on the inside was on it's way. What I didn't realize is what also came with it. A Mozart wig. As the chorus sang to me over the speaker system backed by an orchestra of an operetic rendition of "Happy Birthday," the wig was placed on my head and a sparkling dessert settled right in front of me. I was in the spotlight yes and a little flushed. Throughout the week friends are getting together to hang out which is all I really want since I'll be leaving soon and won't see them for a while. It's an ongoing party. Love to you all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tricia Wang 王 圣 㨗 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS~
it's also DOG YEAR for Chinese NEw Years - so you should surround yourself with lots of Doggies cuz you are a DOGGGIE!

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home