Chris' Waves to Broadway

The crazy thoughts and adventures that take me out of my Forest Hills home and hopefully lead me back to the Broadway lights.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Bright Sunshiny Day

While rehearsing for our new show "H2OH!" (It's all about water folks. Go Fig) I connected with one of the songs. It makes total sense to me now. "I can see clearly now. The rain is gone. I can see all obstacles in my way. Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind. It's gonna be a bright, bright sunshiny day. I think I can make it now the pain is gone. All of the bad feelings have disappeared. Here is the rainbow I've been waiting for. It's gonna be a bright, bright sunshiny day." New year, new beginnings, and a new course. The clouds have disappeared and I feel more radiant than I have in the last year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home