Chris' Waves to Broadway

The crazy thoughts and adventures that take me out of my Forest Hills home and hopefully lead me back to the Broadway lights.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Starting Anew

Here it is. My new blog! Tomorrow I board a plane to leave for Los Angeles. I'll be there for approximately 6 weeks in an intensive rehearsal process for Stiletto Entertainment to eventually board the Zaandam on Holland America line. Lots of time to take in nature, write, and refresh. This one's going to be short. It's about 3am right now and my car service is coming to get me, my two 50lb suitcases, my carry on and my laptop (basically my life in bags for the next 6 months) around 5:30am. I think I'll go get an hour of shut eye and then sleep my plane trip away. Goodnight for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home