Chris' Waves to Broadway

The crazy thoughts and adventures that take me out of my Forest Hills home and hopefully lead me back to the Broadway lights.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

This Old Body..

Today we topped off our first of three 50 minute shows. It was Broadway country. Oh My God was it Broadway country. Oklahoma/Seven Brides Barn Raising dances. It was about 7 minutes of complete athletic, polka heavy, tricks, and lifting girls kind of dancing. About 4 minutes into the piece after taking a day to learn it my body just collapsed. It couldn't do any more. It was kind of embarrasing. My muscles just would not put out and I felt like I was about to vomit. It's that intense feeling you get after a highly aggressive workout. I would feel it if I flat out sprinted when I would run in the past. I felt it just a couple weeks ago after doing Cardiobarre at Broadway Dance Center. I hope my stamina picks up or I'm gonna look like one tired cowboy. Tomorrow's a run through before we move on to the next show. We'll see. All the suits will be watching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home