Chris' Waves to Broadway

The crazy thoughts and adventures that take me out of my Forest Hills home and hopefully lead me back to the Broadway lights.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Off On Another Adventure...

It's 9am on Thursday morning (well almost) and in 8 hours (God willing there are no weather delays due to the recent snow we're getting) I'll be in Los Angeles ready to start the 6 week rehearsal process. There'll be sunshine, warmth, and a whole other slew of friends to visit. I enjoyed my time here in NYC (although frigid) and seeing all my friends over here. Unfortunately because time moves so fast here, I only got to one show thanks to my friend Kristi who came down from Connecticut. It was a good choice too. "Light at the Piazza." I highly recommend it. It's a very touching tale and a beautiful and funny score. Well, I must get back to packing. My new adventure is about to begin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home