Chris' Waves to Broadway

The crazy thoughts and adventures that take me out of my Forest Hills home and hopefully lead me back to the Broadway lights.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Friday, November 24, 2006

Turkey Day..

Ahh. My stomach is satiated and I got to see my family at the same time. On Wednesday I took the long and arduous drive from L.A. to Scottsdale, AZ to see my dad for Thanksgiving. I didn't realize or remember how long of a drive it actually was. The desert is soooo big. I arrived later than expected due to some holiday traffic in Phoenix and then we went out for dinner. It was great to see my dad and Angelina. I haven't seen Angelina in a while now. Almost 2 years I believe. My dad made a visit earlier this year for a day so that was nice and seeing him again was great. He took me over to see his Hummer limo that he drives around Arizona. He and Angelina made turkey dinner for Thanksgiving and it was soo delicious. It was good to get a taste of home. I was afraid I might not get to see him over the holidays with all the family matters happening in Ohio. It was also nice to go outside in shorts on Thanksgiving day after seeing that NYC was getting drenched in rain and that everyone looked like they were freezing. Another winter deterred. Despite it being a huge travel day too I was glad I didn't have to fight with people traffic at the airports and all that jazz. The whole trip I had minimal road traffic, which was nice. It was a relaxing visit. I know Christmas will be a good visit as well back to Ohio, but the airports are what's going to be stressful. I hope everyone had a pleasant Thanksgiving with their families and friends. Gobble Gobble. Pic to follow. My internet connection here is so slow. How I miss the high speed at dad's house.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, as you get older you will find out more things to change. TIME, DISTANCE, AND TRAVEL!!! I remember this in my math class. Now I have to apply it to the real world of driving. In growing pains, and your busy life stlye and since you can't be my neighbor it still applys. I love reading your thoughts even though I wished the picture would of been just Angelian U and me. I am so happy that you ejoyed one thing, on the computer is the high speed, but then again it comes with cost factors too boot and I noticed you did not leave any change in the container for your time online.(LOL) I just had to say something to remind you of how Uncle Jerry would say something like that.Well Son, I do pray that your journey is a safe one I do worry about you and mother nature but so far the both of you seam to have struggled some strong winds.

muahhhhhhhhh Dad

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home