Chris' Waves to Broadway

The crazy thoughts and adventures that take me out of my Forest Hills home and hopefully lead me back to the Broadway lights.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Thursday, June 30, 2005

It's Showtime!!


ShowPics
Originally uploaded by cscottredding.
I put together a SMALL collage of photos for your viewing pleasure of the shows. Starting in clockwise fashion from the upper left there's Thank God I'm A Country Boy from "Southern Nights"; Don't Go Breakin' My Heart from "Entertain You" (a welcome aboard show); and Proud Mary from "H2OH!" I filtered through about 400 photos from production team and kept about 150 from the 3 shows. I don't have any yet from the Broadway review. I'm having a great time performing out here. The cast is great. We FINALLY have everyone in whose supposed to be in. It's 3 shows a week plus the welcome aboard so it's a tough load for ships. It'll be nicer in the Caribbean when we have 10 day cruises. It gives us extra time to relax. Signing off for now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow I am honored to be the first to post on your blog! I just finished reading it and I thought it great. I love all the pictures, especially the one of us(must get a copy). I wanted to let you know that Michael and I miss you, but are thrilled that this trip has turned into a life-altering and saving event. Crazy and life altering things are happening for us here too....but that will come at a later date (and in more private environments). We love you!

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home