Chris' Waves to Broadway

The crazy thoughts and adventures that take me out of my Forest Hills home and hopefully lead me back to the Broadway lights.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Thursday, June 02, 2005

A Small Break..

As I type, the ship's staff is pulling up anchor in Ketchikan, Alaska. It's been a rough week. One girl dancer was down for a sprain in her ankle, a boy dancer was flown off the ship for appendicitus, and the other boy dancer slipped in the shower and cut his nose open. Needless to say, we have 2 replacements going in for tomorrow's show that was supposed to be tonight and another one is on the way for the next couple of weeks while appendicitus boy heals. By Sunday, we'll at least have 2 of our dancers back. OY!!!! Other than that we JUST finished the show we are putting up tomorrow. I have a slight chest cold so it's been a rough couple of days. Hopefully I will still have a performance voice for tomorrow. We've been on here a week already and it feels like it's been at least a month or so with all the rehearsals, put-ins, and such. I'm signing off for now. More pictures and stories to come. Now, I must nap. Sleep tight folks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Chris, I think you got talent in being a article reporter and give them a rating you know what I mean. Any ways I do agree with ya on the reality of life. Living it thru potatoe chips and dip and a remote control aint working for the youth of today. Along with that note what happen to quite time ....snuggling ....and enjoying the one you rather be with. That is today no one has the time not only for themself to relax and be them but to enjoy the other person in there life. What about the old fashion game board instead of the remote on a rainy day. Or just relaxing to the sound of rain ........God when it does an all day slow rain here in Arizona we ( Angie and myself) would rahter not work on that day and just to hear the sound of Mother nature.

Keep up with the blog someone is reading your thoughts just to let you know I do think about ya and what your doing .....muahhhhhhh Christophers loving father.

Dad

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home