Chris' Waves to Broadway

The crazy thoughts and adventures that take me out of my Forest Hills home and hopefully lead me back to the Broadway lights.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Sunday, February 11, 2007

English Isle...

We're on our way to Sydney, Australia. FINALLY!! Antarctica was amazing though and I'm glad we got to go. We also got to visit the British Island of Stanley in the Falkland Islands. It was so cute. It looked like a British military camp. Almost everyone there drove a land rover and on the wrong side of the road (although our little Brit girl claims it was the right side of the road). We went to a little British pub and had some delightful fish and chips. Home-style. English style. On the ship before we even got off there was English breakfast available. Bangers (sausages), mushrooms, eggs, English bacon, muffins, and tomatoes. Delish. I had a Magners at lunch, which is the best cider beer ever. I also had some great English coffee. Mmmmm. We also played a delightful game of pool in the pub. We went to the grocery store after walking around the cute town all day. The English have some of the best snack. I got these crisps flavored like chicken and thyme and the other girl got the Thai red pepper ones. YUMM!!! I also got the REAL Cadbury chocolate as well as my favorite Galaxy Minstrels. These little chocolates are oversized M&Ms that are WAY better. I also bought 2 bottles of Magners. Oh it was good to see land after being at sea for so long. Now we will be flying. Next stop, Aussieland.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home