Chris' Waves to Broadway

The crazy thoughts and adventures that take me out of my Forest Hills home and hopefully lead me back to the Broadway lights.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Signing Off..

Another change of course has come along. Today we all say goodbye and sign off this contract. Some going to L.A. Some off to the midwest, and others to the east coast. Some of us will be working together again, and some not for a while. I hope we all keep in touch. It's been a WONDERFUL contract despite all the occurrences. Oy!! I'm sad to go. It hasn't hit me yet. I've been through all sorts of emotions all week. It won't really hit me until I'm driving to meet my friends in Florida. I'm taking a small break to visit some folks here. So, another course is charted. I head back to NYC to catch up before heading off on another adventure. Keep watching for more thoughts and stories. Love to my new friends and old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home