Chris' Waves to Broadway

The crazy thoughts and adventures that take me out of my Forest Hills home and hopefully lead me back to the Broadway lights.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Monday, June 11, 2007

Music Video Fun...

I've been to the Black Sea and back. We had some fun in the interim. I saw some wonderful places and I have all this random video footage. I was thinking of ways to make it exciting and came up with the music video format. The first one was so much fun we made another and will be working on a third. Here they are for your viewing pleasure:

The Prinsendam Cast and Friends in "Top of the World:"



The Prinsendam Cast and Friends in "Afternoon Delight" (viewer discretion advised):



If you're viewing these videos today (6/11/07), you may have some trouble until they're processed. Enjoy. Miss ya'll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home